Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Have Released an Album of Music.

Most of you will be happy to know that my original music is now available on www.noisetrade.com. You can download "Of Guinevere (or Shadows of a Wedding Feast)" from this site by naming your price or get it for FREE by referring 5 friends to listen to my music. It's a great deal for penniless poets such as myself who can't even afford to finish an album, much less mass-produce it. After years of pretending like I would get around to completing this work, I've decided to release it as-is. It's a hot tasty mess, but I think it's better released than kept to myself. Maybe it's moving on; maybe it's creating momentum. You decide. You can go here to get it:

www.noisetrade.com/joshuasmith --->

Thank you for all you've done and have yet to do in bringing my dreams to fruition.

Soli Deo Gloria

Joshua Smith

1 comment:

Delicious901 said...

Winter be silent is now my favorite because the transitions in and out of it are AWESOME.